top of page

Dr. Alex Loyd

Healing Codes, Trilogy, Memory Engineering

Energy medicine works quite simply. Everything in the body has energy: every cell, tissue, bone, thought and feeling. Energy is also constantly pouring out of your body, most of it from your hands. According to Dr. Alex Loyd, when you place your hands-on specific points of your body, you’re putting usable healing energy back into your body. When you put more usable energy into the body, it can do more work, and it can use the extra energy to fix problems. We need to remember that at their root, our issues exist only as internal energy patterns, not as bone, blood or tissue. Physics says that these energy patterns can be changed by another energy pattern.

Dr. Alexander Loyd has a Ph.D. in psychology and ND in naturopathic medicine. He combines proven psychology, medical science, energy medicine, and spiritual principles to help people reduce stress, identify and heal the root causes of emotional and physical problems, and remove negative beliefs and barriers that hold them back from happiness and success. His techniques and practices have helped people all over the world experience whole life healing in their relationships, jobs, bodies, minds and spirits.

Here is a short excerpt from Dr. Loyd on how our emotions, thoughts and beliefs affect our body:

Is it possible that diseases like cancer come from the same source as your headache, your upset stomach, or your pounding heart? If so, you’d probably expect that singular source to be something like diet, poor fitness, or maybe bad genes, but you’d be wrong. According to the Centers for Disease Control, at least 90 percent of health issues are related to stress, and some researchers think this is a low estimate. What makes up the other 10 percent? Genetic problems created by stress in previous generations.


Stress is our body‘s fight-or-flight response, designed to save our lives from immediate danger by switching off “unnecessary systems,” such as our immune system. The problem is, the immune system is what prevents us from coming down with anything from cancer to a sore throat.


Over the last twenty years, I asked more than two-hundred medical doctors, “If your immune system is functioning perfectly, is there anything it can’t heal?” To date, the answers have been completely unanimous. “No, nothing.” So, what is keeping these systems from healing us? One word: stress.


If you repair your negative memories, your stress will go down, and your immune system will come up. That’s the real secret. Not your physical body’s immune system, but the healthy state of heart and mind that allows it to function. 


Every one of our unconscious minds has a screen, like a TV or a computer. Modern medicine has no idea where to find this screen, but still doesn’t doubt that it exists, because we all know it! Everyone sees their experience of life play out on an internal screen. The secret is that there are really two screens: one conscious and one unconscious. Our conscious screen is where we see our life as we currently envision it. In fact, you can’t do anything without first seeing a picture of it. Everything we humans have ever done or created was first seen on this internal screen. But what happens when our external circumstances don’t align with what we see? It causes stress in our body.

The lie is what really causes negative patterns in your thoughts, feelings, and even physiology. The good news is that we have the tools to change the channel, from anger to patience, from anxiety to peace, and from sadness to joy.

Dr. Alex Loyd

Using a combination of energy medicine, psychology and medical science Dr. Loyd created a number of methods that help people heal emotional, physical and spiritual issues. These include methods such as Healing Codes, Trilogy, Memory Engineering and the Love code. 


For more information please access:

bottom of page